The Easter holidays have passed, and you might think we have forgotten to create a challenge. Good news! There will be a game, and it will last for 5 days. Ready? Here is the deal…
The #IDATrivia game! Starting today, we will post a pair of questions each day until Friday, 21 April. All questions will be related to IDA. Read them carefully, check our website, take a look at Igor’s tips, and send your guesses to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attention! Submissions made after the deadlines will not be considered. The deadlines will be published with each round of questions. If all your answers are correct, you will participate in a raffle, and on the following day, we will pick and announce a winner. Each day we will give a different prize. Wondering what the awards are? That’s a mystery… and we will keep it secret. If you win, you will find out what your prize is at the time of the delivery.
If you think you are an IDA whiz, this should be a walk in the park for you. So let’s find that out…
Date: 17 April
1. When was the first actual release of IDA?
2. What are the three main search options in IDA?
Deadline for submissions: 18 April, 11 am CEST
General Terms & Conditions:
- This challenge is completely free and does not require a purchase of a product or service;
- The winners will be contacted to provide a full delivery address. If we do not receive complete delivery information, we will consider the submission unsuccessful and select another winner.
- The gifts will be sent within a week after the announcement. The delivery is free of charge for the winner.
- All personal data, including email addresses, names, and shipping details, will not be:
- Given to third parties;
- Used for further communication;
- Stored on our servers longer than the duration of the challenge.
Should you have any complaints or questions, please get in touch with email@example.com