Today, Hex-Rays team is thrilled to announce the release of IDA version 7.6!
Our top-notch binary analysis tool IDA Pro’s latest version delivers new features and various enhancements. With significantly-improved performance, version 7.6 is expected to certainly accelerate its users’ reverse-engineering experience.
Here are the highlight features and changes introduced in IDA 7.6:
- Apple Silicon’s full support: The much-anticipated feature is finally arrived!
- Golang analysis: improved to properly support its peculiarities
- Thorough improvements for Hex-Rays Decompiler on renaming variables, recognizing stack arrays or making it more readable
- Two new processor modules added to the selection: RISC-V and RL78
- Further supports for compressed macOS and iOS kernelcache and for Python 3.9
And many more!
How to request the new versions
As usual, the new versions are free for users with an active support plan. Please use the “Help > Check for free update” menu item in IDA. It is also possible to configure automatic checks of new versions. Alternatively you can submit your ida.key and our servers will prepare new download links for all your licenses. Your request might take some time to be processed, especially today after the release. Please be patient.
In case of problems, do not hesitate to send us a message. Sometimes we need your help and cannot proceed without it. Just wait an hour or so, and if you do not hear from us, send a message to email@example.com.
Has your support plan expired?
If your key is too old for a free update, you might still be eligible for a discounted upgrade. Support plans can be renewed online. Please upload your ida.key file to get the cart automatically filled with the correct product IDs.