use, disclosure, and sharing of your personal information or personal data when
you use Hex-Rays products and services. It applies to activities
by Hex-Rays SA and its affiliates and subsidiaries.
By using our products or services you are agreeing to this policy.
- Information We Collect
We collect information directly from individuals, from third-parties, and
automatically when you use our services and products.
- Account information: When you create an account on the Hex-Rays web
site, we collect your name, contact information, and other information you
- Payment information: When you purchase our products or services, we may collect
the information necessary to process your order. For online purchases you
will be required to provide certain payment and billing information directly
to our payment processing partners.
- Communications: When you communicate with us (via email, phone, fax,
through the Hex-Rays web site or otherwise), we may maintain a record of your communication.
files, and other tracking technologies to automatically collect information
about your activities, such as your page views, date and time of your
visit, and other information about your use of our services. We also
collect and may store information that your computer or mobile device provides
to us in connection with your use of the Hex-Rays web site such as your browser
type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile
carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
We also receive information when you view content on or otherwise interact with
the Hex-Rays web site, even if you have not created an account.
- Purposes and Legal Bases for Our Using of Your Information
We do not sell or otherwise share your personal data with third parties to use for
their own marketing purposes. Hex-Rays uses the information we collect for our
legitimate interests which include the following:
- Provide our services: To provide you the products and services,
communicate with you about your use of the Hex-Rays products, respond to
your inquiries, provide technical support, and for other customer service
- Marketing and promotions: For marketing and promotional purposes, such as
send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise
contact you about products or information we think may interest you.
- Analytics: To gather metrics to better understand how users access and use
our web site; to evaluate and improve our web site, and to develop new products
- Comply with law: To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general
business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
- Prevent misuse: Where we believe necessary to investigate, prevent or take
action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving
potential threats to the safety of any person or violations of our Terms of
- How We Share Your Information
We share information as set forth below:
- Service providers: We may share your information with third party service
providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as payment
processors, hosting providers, auditors, advisors, consultants, customer service
and support providers.
- Affiliates: The information collected about you may be accessed by or
with subsidiaries and affiliates of Hex-Rays SA, whose use and disclosure of
- Business transfers: We may disclose or transfer information, including
personal information, as part of any merger, sale, and transfer of our assets,
or similar events.
- Legally required: We may disclose your information if we are required to
do so by law.
- Protection of rights: We may disclose information where we believe it
necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process
(e.g., subpoenas or warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms,
for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and protect the rights,
property or safety of Hex-Rays, its users, or others.
- How We Protect Your Information
We implemented many safeguards to protect the information we collect, including
data encryption, enforced access policies, physical security measures, etc.
However, no website or network is completely secure. Please take appropriate
steps to protect your personal information safe, for example by choosing a
strong password on our web site and keeping your license information private.
- Access and Amend Your Information
You may update or delete your account information on our web site at any time by
logging in to your account.
If you delete your account, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we will
retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal
obligations, resolve disputes, maintain appropriate business records, and
enforce our agreements.
We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from
accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after deleting
your information from our networks, we may not immediately delete residual
copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup
- Age Limit
Only entities and persons over the age of majority may use our products and services.
However, younger persons may use them upon parental consent and responsibility.
If we change our privacy policies and procedures, we will post those changes on
contact us at [email protected]
Last edited: 2018-05-22