Madame de Maintenon (AKA “IDA lady”) is locked in a castle and needs help to escape. Do you think you could free her? Be careful, you might get lost or caught by vicious guardians. Traps are laid along the way, so keep your eyes open, your mind sharp, and capture the flag.
Send us proof of your success (you will receive instructions upon solving the puzzle) before 17:00 CEST, May 26th, 2023. Over 90 brave reversers are already trying to solve it, but do not worry… speed is not essential! We will randomly pick eleven winners and award them.
Here is what awaits the winners:
- One IDA Pro license
- One Hex-Rays hoodie
- Three T-shirts
- One F5 cap
- Five cup coasters
How to participate?
If you already have IDA Pro, Free or Home, then you can download the challenge below. Don’t have IDA yet? Get IDA Free here.
What you need to know
- Submissions made after the deadlines will not be considered.
- We will announce the winners on 29 May on our website and social networks.
- The eleven winners will be contacted to provide us with their complete shipping details.
- This challenge is completely free and does not require a purchase of a product or service;
- The winner of the IDA Pro license:
- If we do not receive complete delivery information, we will consider the submission unsuccessful and select another winner;
- The delivery is free of charge for the winner;
- All personal data, including email addresses, names, and shipping details, will not be:
- Given to third parties;
- Used for further communication;
- Stored on our servers longer than the duration of the challenge.
- Should you have any complaints or questions, please get in touch with email@example.com
Congratulations to the winners
The IDA Pro License goes to:
The Hex-Rays hoodie goes to:
The three T-shirts go to:
Melih Kaan Yildiz
The F5 Cap goes to:
The five cup coasters go to:
Bétrisey Samuel Jérémy