If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with
goven the relationship
with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these
terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'Hex-Rays' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website
whose registered office is rue Rennequin Sualem 34, 4000 Liege,
Belgium. Our company registration number is BE 0873473914. The term
'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of our website is for your general information
and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to
the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the
information and materials found or offered on our website for any particular
purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain
inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such
inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on our website is entirely at
your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own
responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available
through our website meet your specific requirements.
- Our website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This
material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance
and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the
copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of our website may give rise to a claim for damages
and/or be a criminal offence.
- Our website may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility
for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of our website and any dispute arising out of such use of the
website is subject to the laws of Belgium. Disputes will be dealt with in the
district court of Liège, Belgium.
Last edited: 2018-05-24