For over a year now, our colleague Igor has been disseminating his deep knowledge of IDA & decompilers through “Igor’s tip of the week” blog posts. Those have received critical acclaim, and we’ve received a lot of very positive feedback during that time. This motivated us to find a way to improve the accessibility to this resource.
Today, Igor is taking a well-deserved holiday, so we took that opportunity to compile a first “season” of his precious tips (52 of them!), categorized by high-level topics.
- Usage: basic and advanced usage of IDA features
- Navigation: moving around the database
- Types: working with types
- Hidden: hidden gems, not widely known but useful functionality
- Decompiler: related to the Hex-Rays decompiler
- Automation: automating repetitive tasks
- Customization: customizing IDA UI to better suit your workflow
We’re sure this valuable resource (now available online and offline) will be very useful to many!
Would you like to use IDA effectively? Attend our training and learn even more tips and tricks like these!