For over a year now, our colleague Igor has been disseminating his deep knowledge of IDA & decompilers through “Igor’s tip of the week” blog posts. Those have received critical acclaim, and we’ve received a lot of very positive feedback during that time. This motivated us to find a way to improve the accessibility to this resource.
Today, Igor is taking a well-deserved holiday, so we took that opportunity to compile a first “season” of his precious tips (52 of them!), categorized by high-level topics.
- Usage: basic and advanced usage of IDA features
- Navigation: moving around the database
- Types: working with types
- Hidden: hidden gems, not widely known but useful functionality
- Decompiler: related to the Hex-Rays decompiler
- Automation: automating repetitive tasks
- Customization: customizing IDA UI to better suit your workflow
We’re sure this valuable resource (now available online and offline) will be very useful to many!
You can also take a look at Igor’s tip of the Week: Season 02
Would you like to use IDA effectively? Attend our training and learn even more tips and tricks like these!